1. what to bring
- Passport (no examination is possible without a passport!) or if the passport is already deposited at the embassy: stamped copy of passport and ID card
- Referral Letter/ Information Sheet or Health Examinations List, printed from the EMedical website with HAP-ID (only for Australia) or for the USA the Case number.
- 4 passport photos according to USA regulations (only for the USA). For Australia and New Zealand we take a digital photo in our practice
- Glasses or contact lenses
- Vaccination card (obligatory for the USA)
- X-ray passport (due to radiation protection) or examination booklet for children (children under 10 years) if available
- Specialist report or hospital report for relevant chronic diseases with certified English translation:
- Relevant diseases are, for example: diabetes mellitus, heart defects, pacemakers, multiple sclerosis, colitis, rheumatoid arthritis, cancer in the last 5 years, HIV:
- The report should contain the following information: Date of initial diagnosis; course of the disease, complications, operations, possible end organ damage; medication/therapy; prognosis for the next 5 years.
2. examinations to be expected (depending on the type of visa)
- Create photo (Australia and New Zealand) for EMedical
- Urine examination
- Blood test
- Thorough physical examination with simple vision and hearing test. For this, it is necessary that you remove all your clothes except for your underwear.
3. contact details and access / parking
Panel Doctors (Reception 6th floor)
Dr Ilka Knur/ Dr Ingo Prack/ Dr Heiko Zürcher
Nürnberger Str. 67
Phone: +49 (0)30 212 80480
Fax: +49 (0)30 212 80489
Panel Radiologists (Reception 1st floor)
Dr Ludger Landgraf/ Dr Roberto Schubert
Nürnberger Str. 67
Phone: 0049 (0)30 214 9810
Fax: 0049 (0)30 214 98
4. general information
- Our medical centre is barrier-free and has a fully equipped toilet for the disabled on the ground floor.
- Parking spaces are available in the courtyard behind the medical centre. Please look for the blue parking sign with the inscription
- "P Ärztehaus" on the corner of Nürnberger Strasse and Kurfürstenstrasse.
- 5-10 minutes walk from U-Bahn or S-Bahn or bus with stops: Zoologischer Garten, Breitscheidplatz, Europacenter, Wittenbergplatz
- A taxi rank is located directly in front of the medical centre/ Hotel Crown Plaza